Burly Is the Best Place To Rent Equipment
The quick and easy solution to safely rent construction equipment.
The construction equipment rental market remains opaque and finding the right equipment at the right price is sometimes a long and tedious operation: requests for quotes, negotiations, account openings, deposit checks…
We know your time is precious. We launched Burly to offer a turnkey solution to quickly rent construction equipment at the best price. Our ambition is to simplify your life, save you time and increase your revenues.
How it Works
- Simple and fast: Look for the equipment you need in our search engine or use the map feature.
- Best prices: Transparent pricing and costs
much lower than rental yards.
- Trust: Book your equipment directly on the platform. Rentals are insured.
Burly charges an 8% commission to the equipment provider and 8% commission to the equipment renter. These commissions pay for the Burly provided insurance, credit card processing fees and other expenses of the marketplace. A detailed explanation of Burly's fees and rental polices can be reviewed here.
Information for Equipment Owners
Create a listing
Sign up for free and get access straight away.
Approve Booking Requests
Click “Post a new listing,” we will ask you a few simple questions about the equipment or items you are listing.
Arrange pick up and drop off
We will then match your equipment with verified customers. We will handle the booking, payments, and agreements.
You can then sit back and relax, while your equipment generates extra income for you and your business.
Information for Equipment Renters
Looking to hire equipment through Burly? There are a few simple steps:
- Sign up and start browsing for the equipment you need.
- Once you have found what you are looking for make a booking request and the owner will generally respond the same day, if not, within 24 hours. If you are a first time customer we will ask you a few quick verification questions before submitting your booking request to the Owner.
- Once your booking is confirmed the owner is get in touch to arrange either pickup or delivery of the equipment. It couldn't be easier.
Top 10 tips when renting equipment
- 1. Sign up today, it is free.
- 2. Start searching available equipment.
- 3. Once you have found the right equipment for your job or project be sure to read the description and details thoroughly. We encourage you to ask the Owner questions about their assets.
- 4. When you are confident you have found what you need place a Booking Request and wait for the Owner to get back to you with further instructions.
- 5. Communicate with the Owner regularly before pickup. Don’t be afraid to ask any questions during the hire period. Owners are here to help.
- 6. Always inspect the asset for any damage or problems when picking up the equipment. Be sure to document any issues on the handover inspection report (this will be provided by the Owner).
- 7. Treat the equipment with the same respect and care as though it were your own. Equipment should always be returned in exact working order they were picked up - and don't forget to clean and refuel the equipment (if applicable).
- 8. When returning the equipment be prompt. Any delays in returning the equipment could result in additional hire costs or fees.
- 9. Be sure to read and sign the handover inspection report when returning the equipment.
- 10. Leave a rating and review of your experience with the equipment and the Owner. The Owner will do the same. Be kind